Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DO NOT TRUST Michael Jerabek and Michael J Realty, Michael J Real Estate LLC

Michael Jerabek and Michael J Realty, Michael J Real Estate LLC
Western Washington, Renton, Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle

I am writing this post because I wish I had found something like this before I allowed this man into my house. Hopefully people considering renting to him will stumble across this in their google search and be forewarned.

If you are considering renting to this man- DON’T!

He is about as dishonest a person as I have ever met. And that is saying a lot. He is the worst renter I have ever had in my house.

He stiffed me on rent and several months worth of utility bills. Started moving out when I was out of town and tried to sneak out of the house in the middle of the day. After saying that morning that he was leaving to get the money he owed me. He acknowledged to me that he did in fact owe me the money and he was going to make it right. Then he came back with a trailer and started loading his stuff up.

He promised me for weeks that I would be receiving money from him- leaving the house to “pick up his check” and not coming back until everyone in the house was asleep. This went on for weeks. Until he knew I was no longer going to accept it, then he tried to sneak out.

He has no conscious about how his actions affect other people and is only interested in things that benefit him.

Besides the financial aspect, even if he offers to pay rent and utilities upfront. He is a miserable person to live with. I have never had to flush the toilet for a grown man before. Nor have I had someone break so many things in my house in such a short time and refuse to take responsibility or replace them. His kids have no discipline from him and no responsibilities. Between the kids and Michael Jerabek your house will not last long.

I hope that if you are considering renting to this man you will reconsider. He is a compulsive liar and cannot be trusted. No matter how religious and faithful he claims to be. It’s all lies. I wish someone had warned me.

As far as business is concerned, I have never hired him to work for me Michael J Realty. But considering the dishonesty in his personal life I would not trust him to sell my home. But again…..that is your choice.

If you got to this blog post because you have met him on a dating site and you want to know what its really like to live with him, email me. I will fill you in.

He is pathetic excuse for a man. And refuses to take responsibility for his actions and the affects it has on other people. I just wish I knew before he had such a dramatic affect on my life and my son’s.

I actually wonder if he didn't spend his time trolling craigslist for someone to take advantage of. I would not be surprised if he did this all the time.

Michael Jerabek- if you are reading this. I will see you in court.





EDIT: I just discovered that he in fact never intended on paying me. He has been placing ads for a new place to stay for weeks. He is a con man desguised as a Christian. I don't know how he lives with himself. So I know now I am not the first person he has done this to, but hopefully with the help of google- I will be the last.

7 comments:

  1. check out this ad on craigslist for him. I think now if its the same person. he's renting his home out. well if it's really his home.

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/apa/2398092373.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a scorned woman ever to be trusted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the email I received from this guy:
    Dear,

    I am sorry for not replying sooner because my sittercity account was hacked, please disregard any message you get regarding my account at this time and contact me directly here. I have reported to the sittercity management and they promised to look into who hacked my account. Thank you for your interest regarding being a babysitter for my son. I have been transferred from Australia to work as a medical consultant in your area. I will be needing your services for 5hours within a span of every 4days in a week. You can also schedule a convenient time for yourself if you want to. I want to be certain that you are fit for this position. Our arrival date to your area shall be the 13th of september 2012, you shall start working immediately after our arrival day. Do you mind if I drop my son in your home or do your prefer to render your services in our home while we are out to work? I have decided to offer a sum of $15 for every hour. I will instruct the landlord to mail the keys and description of the house to you. Also, you will be helping us in purchasing groceries for our home before our arrival. We have a financier who lives in the states and he will be in-charge of the payment of your services including other expenses. I will instruct him to make an up-front payment for the first week of your services before our arrival. If you accept this offer, my financier will need the following information so as to mail out your first weekly payment and some other expenses that you will be taking care of on our behalf before our arrival to the states.

    (A). Full Name:
    (B). Home Address or Office Address (where payment should be mailed to. (Pls no P.O Box) :
    (C). Gender
    (D). City:
    (E). State:
    (f). Zip Code:
    (G). Age:
    (H). Home & Cell Phone Number (Best time to call Day/Night) :
    (I). Active Email Address:

    Most importantly, I’ll need your total honesty, organizational skill and ability to carry out the task with less or no supervision. I want to believe you will be committed to the work, you can be sure of a great time while watching over our kids. I will be waiting to read from you.

    Regards,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the exact same e-mail except this person is claiming to be a female by the name of Charleena. Here is the email i received:

    Dear,

    I am sorry for not replying sooner because my sittercity account was hacked, please disregard any message you get regarding my account at this time and contact me directly here. I have reported to the sittercity management and they promised to look into who hacked my account. Thank you for your interest regarding being a babysitter for my son. I have been transferred from Australia to work as a medical consultant in Elkridge, MD, I will be needing your services for 5hours within a span of every 4days in a week. You can also schedule a convenient time for yourself if you want to. I want to be certain that you are fit for this position. Our arrival date to your area shall be the 30th of september 2012, you shall start working immediately after our arrival day. Do you mind if I drop my son in your home or do your prefer to render your services in our home while we are out to work? I have decided to offer a sum of $15 for every hour. I will instruct the landlord to mail the keys and description of the house to you. Also, you will be helping us in purchasing groceries for our home before our arrival. We have a financier who lives in the states and he will be in-charge of the payment of your services including other expenses. I will instruct him to make an up-front payment for the first week of your services before our arrival. If you accept this offer, my financier will need the following information so as to mail out your first weekly payment and some other expenses that you will be taking care of on our behalf before our arrival to the states.

    (A). Full Name:
    (B). Home Address or Office Address (where payment should be mailed to. (Pls no P.O Box) :
    (C). Gender
    (D). City:
    (E). State:
    (f). Zip Code:
    (G). Age:
    (H). Home & Cell Phone Number (Best time to call Day/Night) :
    (I). Active Email Address:

    Most importantly, I’ll need your total honesty, organizational skill and ability to carry out the task with less or no supervision. I want to believe you will be committed to the work, you can be sure of a great time while watching over our kids. I will be waiting to read from you.

    Regards,

    Charleena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not the same person. Clearly Slander.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send me all of the info you have. This is not slander. I have heard this from a previous client that he is incredibly dishonest and says anything he can to get money in his pocket. Sarah, Please respond ASAP so we can speak privately as we will be seeking legal council.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah can you please contact me.
    scott 206-683-6903

    ReplyDelete